- Client Requirement
- The client wanted to develop a game where student can create a creature of their own.
- Students must be able to select realistic animal part and be able to assign parameters like eyesight, strength etc., to the creature.
- Scoring system that is connected to the life of the creature.
- Creating realistic animal part based on pre-assigned rating for each environment.
- Creating a library of design templates and visual effects.
- Integrating soundtrack that loops through as the game runs with each environment.
- Developing Flash files to facilitate and enhance smooth data exchange between the backend and files.
- Proposed Solution
- Created realistic animal part comprising of four environments and six body types.
- Created an enhanced game interface comprising of a thematic GUI concept. This involved geographical environments and different kinds of animal characters.
- Integrated event and environment specific sound effects.
- Key Benefits
- Realistic look and feel of the game. This enriches the gaming experience.
- Students learn and associate the capabilities and survival of creatures in different environments.